In this series of podcasts, I discuss my experience of working through Finding Water by Julia Cameron. There are 12 episodes for the 12 weeks in the book plus a 13th episode that serves as a recap. This podcast will be posted on Tuesdays with possible skipped weeks due to vacations or other interruptions.
- Opening Theme: "Cantina Rag" by Jackson F. Smith
- Ending Music: "Pieces of the Present" by Scott Gratton
- GoFundMe: Bob Goyetche Memorial College Fund
- snaejneerg Twitter
- snaejneerg Feedburner feed
- snaejneerg on iTunes
- Up In This Brain Twitter (the main way to reach out to me)